Main Menu

Tesla Model S

Started by Magnus Skogsfjord, May 04, 2016, 04:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: NM-92 on May 16, 2016, 01:31:31 PM
That studio shot is great. Do you add that particles/dust in post production ? It looks great

Thanks! It's added post yes. Just a  couple of simple "lighten" overlays with a bunch of tillt shift bokeh effect.

Will Gibbons

Glad you found the link interesting. I find lots of photography-based knowledge goes a long way in KS use.

Although I can tell you modified your motion-blurred rendering, I think the transition is a bit harsh. I think Esben's link of the Volvo is really good (not over-done motion blur).

The studio shot is great! I love the extra love given in PS. I'm currently interested in learning how more of these 'camera' effects can be done in KeyShot. 

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on May 17, 2016, 11:44:45 AM
Glad you found the link interesting. I find lots of photography-based knowledge goes a long way in KS use.

Although I can tell you modified your motion-blurred rendering, I think the transition is a bit harsh. I think Esben's link of the Volvo is really good (not over-done motion blur).

The studio shot is great! I love the extra love given in PS. I'm currently interested in learning how more of these 'camera' effects can be done in KeyShot.

I think you may be right. I'll try to give it more subtlety on my next effort.

Yeah, I've tried a couple of times to follow the Andy Jones tutorial for bokeh effect (don't know if you've seen that), but I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet. I find it challenging positioning the planes correctly. Thanks though! :)