Substance Designer / KeyShot Experimentation

Started by Despot, May 11, 2016, 01:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TpwUK

Roshan Hakkim

@Despot These are terrific. Love the detail you have put into the materials.
Out of curiosity what kind of scratch/ noise texture are you using? Brilliant work mate!

Despot

QuoteThese are terrific. Love the detail you have put into the materials.
Out of curiosity what kind of scratch/ noise texture are you using? Brilliant work mate!

Cheers Roshan - I'm using a mixture of maps really, noise/scratch/dents/smudge maps, then use 'Colour Composite node to blend them together

guest86567

Your attention to detail in hard surface modeling is incredible! The renders are nicely polished! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Despot

Quoteour attention to detail in hard surface modeling is incredible! The renders are nicely polished!

Not  my modelling I'm afraid, but thanks for the compliment re: the renderings :)

feher

Jaw dropping if you ask me. Really nice work ! You have some serious mad skills.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Despot

QuoteJaw dropping if you ask me. Really nice work ! You have some serious mad skills.

Thanks Tim, one of the nicest comments I've ever received :D

AtelierAngheluta

Wow.

This is really badass. very good job. would love to see some workflow on these. great work .

keep it up!

Despot

QuoteWow.

This is really badass. very good job. would love to see some workflow on these. great work .

Cheers, much appreciated :)

Finema

Hi Despot,
Have you used the Keyshot preset to export in Substance Painter ?
In Keyshot, what material you choose ? Advanced, Metal, Metallic ?
It will be great if we can see your Material Graph
Thanks

TyRuben

Cool and informative -- Thank you for sharing.

DMerz III

Despot!  These are looking super sweet! Looking forward to the breakdown, did I miss it somewhere?