Mesh Modeling - Various renders practice (+Erlenmeyer Flask)

Started by NM-92, May 16, 2016, 02:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus Skogsfjord

NM-92

Josh3D

Cool. I love the approach to making the cobwebs. Great shot Nico.

NM-92

Quote from: Josh Mings on January 17, 2017, 07:37:48 AM
Cool. I love the approach to making the cobwebs. Great shot Nico.

Thank you very much Josh

NM-92

Hello everyone. This was modeled from scratch in Blender and rendered in Keyshot. A lot of post work was done in PS to create the mood and paint some effects like the lightning. This started originally as another project for The Movies Render Vault about the movie TRON. Then i remembered Wreck it Ralph had a similar mood, so it turned out as a weird combination of both  ;D Cheers !

bdesign

Super cool, Nico :) I really like the grungy vinyl looking material on the drape.

Cheers,
Eric

Magnus Skogsfjord

ooh, +1 on the drape! That looks great. Kinda like a slightly moist thick worn vinyl that makes you want to wash your hands after touching it.

Finema

Will Gibbons

Awesome! Man, I was thinking of modeling and rendering an arcade machine after playing one in Las Vegas last November. Great job!

Josh3D

NM-92

NM-92

Just an exercise to explore layered materials. Model downloaded from TF3DM.com. Cheers !  ;D

TpwUK

Alas! Poor Yorick! - Looks like someone had their skull tapped by an attitude adjuster :)

Looks good to me with great mood

Martin

NM-92

Ha ! Thank you very much Martin. I actually started out with the floor and then i looked for a model to sit in because i liked the material i had achieved. I've never controlled the bump height with a texture map but it was pretty awesome to do that and the effect that it creates is really cool. 

Will Gibbons

Quote from: NM-92 on January 21, 2017, 03:46:04 PM
Ha ! Thank you very much Martin. I actually started out with the floor and then i looked for a model to sit in because i liked the material i had achieved. I've never controlled the bump height with a texture map but it was pretty awesome to do that and the effect that it creates is really cool.

Great call and outcome! Part of me wants to see just a taaaad bit more light around/near the (skull's) left socket. I like the colors and ground texture especially.