Mesh Modeling - Various renders practice (+Erlenmeyer Flask)

Started by NM-92, May 16, 2016, 02:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Nico!these are amazing results!I really like to see more of this kind work dude!  :)

Josh3D

bdesign

Very cool, Nico! One suggestion I would offer is to increase the scale of the dirt/dust cloud created by the rocket exhaust, and feather the edges a bit more. Seems to me that a blast of that intensity would be creating quite a bit more disturbance  ;) Well done!

Cheers,
Eric

NM-92

Quote from: Chad Holton on February 13, 2017, 06:36:13 AM
I really like it, Nico.  8) Andrew does have some nice tutorials out there.
Quote from: Will Gibbons on February 13, 2017, 07:50:18 AM
I dig this! Way to keep pushing your skills!
Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on February 13, 2017, 08:12:52 AM
Nico!these are amazing results!I really like to see more of this kind work dude!  :)
Quote from: Josh Mings on February 13, 2017, 09:07:51 AM
Love this man! Super cool!

Thank you very much guys !

Quote from: bdesign on February 13, 2017, 10:57:28 AM
Very cool, Nico! One suggestion I would offer is to increase the scale of the dirt/dust cloud created by the rocket exhaust, and feather the edges a bit more. Seems to me that a blast of that intensity would be creating quite a bit more disturbance  ;) Well done!

Cheers,
Eric

Hey Eric, thanks ! I struggled a LOT adding the effects of fire/smoke/dust. Nothing looked right (in fact i still don't like it) I tried feathering, playing with the opacity and fill, changing the smoke colour, and this one was the "winner". I seriously doubt i can tweak it without destructing it even more :P Thanks for the suggestion though !

NM-92

Hello again. I'm uploading two new ones.

First one is an old model of an atomizing nozzle that i made two years ago for a college project. I found it on my pc so i gave it a shot. It was modeled in Solidworks. 

Second set of images was a work made for HeviDesign, a project involving shelf brackets. I was provided with a reference image (REF.jpg) to guide the style of the scene. The following images (Shelf1 and Shelf2) were the final renders. This was all modeled in Solidworks and textured inside Keyshot.

Hope not to bother. I've been uploading a lot of stuff recently. Sorry for that. Cheers !

Will Gibbons

Josh3D

No apology needed! Keep'em coming! Way to make an atomizing nozzle look interesting :)

NM-92

Cool, so here's two new ones then :P

Gyroscope, modeled in Rhinoceros.

bdesign

Love that close-up, Nico...very cool!

Cheers,
Eric

Esben Oxholm

Yes! Awesome worn metal look on that gyroscope!

Finema

Really good Nico  ;)
Can you detail the metal material ?
Thanks

Magnus Skogsfjord

You're spitting out renders like a friggin' bren gun! Looks awesome!

TpwUK

NM-92

Thanks a bunch guys. Uploading the mat_graphs for the metal materials (axle and rings).

Will Gibbons