Keyshot ZBrush bridge trial doesn't have materials...

Started by Black-Tooth, May 18, 2016, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black-Tooth

Hello,

I recently downloaded a trial for Keyshot. I really wanted to test out the materials for the ZBrush/Keyshot bridge - Those grey and green clay looking materials, but it doesn't seem to have come with the trial, is that correct? Or am I missing something?

Chad Holton

All materials come with the trial. Not sure what materials you're referring to. Can you post a screenshot of them?

Black-Tooth

Thank you for the reply. I'm talking about the materials that only come with the keyshot to zbrush bridge. It comes with a few materials that get put in its own separate sub-folder in the material palette called 'ZBrush'. I think they are called clay or sculpey. I'm not too sure.

I don't know the names of the materials, and since they aren't in the trial version I can't screen shot them. They also come with back plate images too. Here is a picture of the materials and back plates I got off the web and is not mine.

I was really hoping to try these materials out in the trial version before I bought it. Is there any way to do that?

Chad Holton

You could try searching the cloud. If you still can't find it and since the material comes with the bridge, as you mentioned, then you may want to work with Pixologic team (they created and support the bridge).

guest84672

You get those directly from Pixologic once you purchase the Bridge. You will need to contact Pixologic directly.