Missing Bump and Lables in import.

Started by Zvi, May 20, 2016, 05:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zvi

When I import from one scene of KeyShot to another it becomes without  the bumps and the labels on the model, although there is their data in the definitions.

LayC42

if you save your scene as a package (.ksp) everybody will get the texture files. 'Cause they're not included in the .bip-file.

Zvi

Quote from: LayC42 on May 20, 2016, 09:10:16 AM
if you save your scene as a package (.ksp) everybody will get the texture files. 'Cause they're not included in the .bip-file.
It was in the same computre, for myself.

LayC42

then the files are missing in the folders KeySot know. So either KeyShot need to know the paths in the preferences or the file names from the texture has changed. Where does KeyShot jumps into (a path) when you click on the "missing texture" info inside the material dialog?

Zvi

Quote from: LayC42 on May 22, 2016, 03:30:38 AM
then the files are missing in the folders KeySot know. So either KeyShot need to know the paths in the preferences or the file names from the texture has changed. Where does KeyShot jumps into (a path) when you click on the "missing texture" info inside the material dialog?
Thank you for your advice, but I recreate the missing label, so I can't try this.