Main Menu

Porsche Cayman GT4

Started by NM-92, June 26, 2016, 11:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM-92

Hello everyone ! Here is my set of renders of a fantastic model made by Nils Piirma. I took Sebas_ace advise and i modeled my own simple studio to experiment with physical lights. No HDRi used here. I hope you like it. I'm really really happy with the results. There is one more render in the oven so i'll upload it tomorrow :P.

Finema

Superb !
And better with your studio and physical lights.
great job NM.

TyRuben

Very nice -- totally inspiring.

Will Gibbons

Great work man! Love that last detail shot. Also, the orange and blue lighting is great! I'd like to see those desaturated a bit for a more subtle look. Great reflections. Any IES lights in here?

NM-92

Quote from: Finema on June 27, 2016, 12:32:31 AM
Superb !
And better with your studio and physical lights.
great job NM.

Quote from: TyRuben on June 27, 2016, 05:22:34 AM
Very nice -- totally inspiring.

Thank you very much guys !

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 27, 2016, 06:05:12 AM
Great work man! Love that last detail shot. Also, the orange and blue lighting is great! I'd like to see those desaturated a bit for a more subtle look. Great reflections. Any IES lights in here?

Will, hi, thank you ! I'm kind of a fan of saturated looks :P. I'll post some raw renders , they are a bit less saturated i think. No IES lights here, only a simple box studio with different planes of area lights.

NM-92

This is the one that was finishing up. Brought an old model to the party !

Finema

I think it's just me but i find the render and the paint is a little too smooth ( especially the grey)
But it's a great render nevertheless

NM-92

Yeah it's a bit weird. I was going for a matte finish, but not so matte, but also not too shiny, it seems i didn't know what i wanted so i got stuck in the middle   ::).

Finema

try to use overlay in the roughness canal
It will be more realistic

Magnus Skogsfjord

M-m-m. Gorgeous work man! Loving them all!

NM-92

asspaula

it was excellent
You could make the file available ?
thanks for listening

guest84672

TpwUK

That Porsche GT4 close-up shot is excellent - Well done :)

Martin

NM-92