Antoine

NM-92

Quote from: Antoine on June 28, 2016, 08:52:17 AM
i like very much the last picture!

Bravo.

Antoine

Thank you Antoine !

NM-92

Almost forgot, i said i was going to upload raw renders of this. Here they are, straight outta keyshot, no post on any of these.

Despot

Love the post-processed orange ones, way cool :)

TyRuben

NM-92

Hossein Alfideh

Great job as always nico!
Keep it up!

NM-92

Well, it's the third time i write this reply because the .ksp file fails to upload, so i won't be uploading it here. Long story short, i modeled another studio, a paint cabin, and this got beyond my rendering power. I can barely move the scene once it's lit up and getting a car there would be impossible without performance mode. I did some renders to test this and i think that the illumination it provides is pretty cool so my idea was to upload the scene for you to try and play with it. The rear render, the one that lasted longer, was aboout 8 hours, 9% finished with 1000 samples (my usual settings for automotive) So, here it is, i'll manage to upload the scene somewhere else if you want it, just ask ! Cheers !

TyRuben

NM-92,

This is cool -- I'm very interested in building some lighting environments to put models into -- I've just started messing around with such -- so many more variables. Thank you for sharing.

Rage on,
Ty

guest86746

Very cool renders, especially that rear shot, and a great choice of car.

Would drive the hell out of this thing (if I could afford one).

selva

NM-92

Thank you very much guys.

Will Gibbons

I love the sharp reflections.

NM-92

Quote from: Will Gibbons on July 12, 2016, 09:03:07 AM
I love the sharp reflections.

Thanks Will. It took a lot to render. I'll try another lighting setup soon with less geometry and see how it goes.