Modification of an existing animation with Keyshot

Started by Sebac_86, June 27, 2016, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebac_86

Hi all,

I've been working on the animation video of a product last weekend. After I got the final results, I would like to modify and improve a little part of the animation related to the fading of some parts.
Since the rendering took me 3 days, I would like to render again ONLY the part I would like to change, and not the entire animation.

Is it possible to render and replace the new frames with the old ones, and make the entire video again??

Any suggestion  how can I change only one part of the render animation without rendering the entire video again??

Thanks!

Robb63

In the animation tab of the render window, where you setup the parameters for the animation (output size, video checkbox, etc...), you can choose to render a frame range. This should allow you to re-animate only the frames you need.

Sebac_86

Is it possible to produce a new animation video with the new frames (corrections), without rendering the entire animation again??

Thanks for answering.

guest84672

You will need to use a 3rd party application in order to compile all the frames into a movie file.