Jaguar E type v12

Started by Jaime Valdivia M., July 17, 2016, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime Valdivia M.

Hello guis here I leave my last render, a Jaguar E type v12

Data Prep: 3ds max 14

Render: Keyshot 6

Magnus Skogsfjord

Sweet. I like that creamy studio you got going on here. I think the third shot is my favorite. Would maybe give the logo a smaller space, but the composition is really good.

Josh3D

Was thinking the same Magnus. I agree too, giving the logo smaller space (or just removing) and getting in on some of that sweet Jaguar detail.

Jaime Valdivia M.

Quote from: Josh Mings on July 18, 2016, 08:54:26 AM
Was thinking the same Magnus. I agree too, giving the logo smaller space (or just removing) and getting in on some of that sweet Jaguar detail.

So you would advise me to delete the logo?

Jaime Valdivia M.

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on July 17, 2016, 11:50:36 PM
Sweet. I like that creamy studio you got going on here. I think the third shot is my favorite. Would maybe give the logo a smaller space, but the composition is really good.

Jaime Valdivia M.

Updated

TpwUK

C'mon J.V get in close and spoil us with the detail shots, get some depth of field and show us the love dude !!

Martin

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: TpwUK on July 18, 2016, 07:38:10 PM
C'mon J.V get in close and spoil us with the detail shots, get some depth of field and show us the love dude !!

Haha, +1 to that.

Anyway, I think the third shot got a lot nicer and cleaner without the logo. I wouldn't say you'd have to remove it entirely, but just make it small, like a little detailed hint which further enhances the luxurious and classy feel that this car design already emits. Maybe positioned in a corner or something.

But then again, it all boils down to personal taste :)