Main Menu

Shadows

Started by Hossein Alfideh, July 17, 2016, 06:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Heyy guys
playing with the shadows is really fun.I tried to keep the scene simple to focus on the lamp.
anyways ,here are my results, hope you like it  :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Ooo, I like that top one! Kinda has this candle-light feel to it. Was that the purpose? Did you model that sculpture yourself?

TyRuben

Totoally cool -- I dig it -- thanks you for sharing -- !

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on July 17, 2016, 09:44:22 AM
Ooo, I like that top one! Kinda has this candle-light feel to it. Was that the purpose? Did you model that sculpture yourself?
thanks magnus I'm glad you liked it  :)
I have this exact lamp in my room and I wanted to model it myself for a while and finally I did with some changes in it!
that candle look wasnt on purpose at first but the whole thing changed as I used two small light bulbs close to each other like my own lamp with low intensity also I used bloom effects with high radius and that led to that candle look  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: TyRuben on July 17, 2016, 12:59:35 PM
Totoally cool -- I dig it -- thanks you for sharing -- !
thanks man  ;)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on July 18, 2016, 12:31:14 AM
I have this exact lamp in my room and I wanted to model it myself for a while and finally I did with some changes in it!
that candle look wasnt on purpose at first but the whole thing changed as I used two small light bulbs close to each other like my own lamp with low intensity also I used bloom effects with high radius and that led to that candle look  :)
Hah, that sounds familiar. Aiming for one look, but stumbling over another. It's kinda both pleasant and frustrating that one. Especially if you are really trying to achieve a certain look. Either way, results looks good! A wee bit hot area just on the foot of the lamp, but that's just knitpicking.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on July 18, 2016, 04:34:52 AM
Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on July 18, 2016, 12:31:14 AM
Hah, that sounds familiar. Aiming for one look, but stumbling over another. It's kinda both pleasant and frustrating that one. Especially if you are really trying to achieve a certain look. Either way, results looks good! A wee bit hot area just on the foot of the lamp, but that's just knitpicking.
totally , I was struggling with that and then I thought this became something else but pleasing  :D  well that became an experience :D

Will Gibbons

That first one with the shadows is killer!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on July 21, 2016, 06:01:07 AM
That first one with the shadows is killer!
thanks man , glad you like it! :)