Main Menu

Vintage music album

Started by Hossein Alfideh, July 30, 2016, 03:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TyRuben

Very great and fun idea -- done wonderfully -- thank you for sharing.

Back in the mid-1990s, a friend of mine, Scott Leberacht, conceptualized and designed the cover for Tool's "Life is Peachy" -- He used Photoshop to manipulate a photo by, Martin Riedl -- resulting in the final image that appears on the CD cover -- the spooky kid looking in the mirror. Photoshop was still relatively new then -- time speeds by so fast.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on August 05, 2016, 07:40:58 AM
Might really help the overall contrast of the image to have a nice sharp reflection on the album cover using the half pin feature ;) Nice colors!
Thanks will, yeah I've used that feature but maybe not so sharp cuz I got that feeling it might block the cover album but its nice to hear you like it :)

Quote from: Despot on August 05, 2016, 08:04:03 AM
I like this render Hossein, very cool :)
Thank you very much john!feels great to hear it from you :)

Quote from: TyRuben on August 06, 2016, 07:02:42 AM
Very great and fun idea -- done wonderfully -- thank you for sharing.

Back in the mid-1990s, a friend of mine, Scott Leberacht, conceptualized and designed the cover for Tool's "Life is Peachy" -- He used Photoshop to manipulate a photo by, Martin Riedl -- resulting in the final image that appears on the CD cover -- the spooky kid looking in the mirror. Photoshop was still relatively new then -- time speeds by so fast.
No way! :o
That's amazing dude! I always get amazed by tool's work, every piece of their music and art work on their albums is really unique and that makes them really special!their cover albums are really from whole other world, really inspiring!