Main Menu

Handcuffs

Started by Finema, August 04, 2016, 02:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finema

After the investigation, the officer takes a pause...

NM-92

That cigarrette is looking great ! Sometimes is really fun to recycle some scenes.

Finema

Quote from: NM-92 on October 27, 2016, 06:00:01 AM
That cigarrette is looking great ! Sometimes is really fun to recycle some scenes.

yes  ;)
thanks nico

Will Gibbons

Very cool! Next step, get that paper to look less flat! Can you try modeling it?

NM-92

A displacement map should do the trick

Finema

Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 27, 2016, 08:22:40 AM
Very cool! Next step, get that paper to look less flat! Can you try modeling it?

Sure  ;) you're right

Finema

Hossein Alfideh

that cigarette is amazing man! also love the edges of that lighter,that's really a professional work!  ;)

Finema

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on October 27, 2016, 10:00:07 AM
that cigarette is amazing man! also love the edges of that lighter,that's really a professional work!  ;)

Woua ! Thanks a lot  ;)

Finema

I added some pleats on the newspaper.

Chad Holton

Looking real nice! Unless the officer suffers from OCD, I would rotate the cigarette a little, so it isn't perfectly aligned with the writing in the newspaper.  :D

Hossein Alfideh

looks way better now,I have to say that label you used on the glass and newspaper pleats were really necessary , help the scene look even better than before!
I disagree with chad about the cigarette being aligned with the lines , the way it stands is not impossible!  :)

Finema

Quote from: Chad Holton on October 27, 2016, 10:21:54 AM
Looking real nice! Unless the officer suffers from OCD, I would rotate the cigarette a little, so it isn't perfectly aligned with the writing in the newspaper.  :D
Thanks Chad  ;)
+ 1 for the OCD
It is late to the officer and he needs help to read. So he uses the cigarette to follow the lines. ;D

Finema

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on October 27, 2016, 12:28:46 PM
looks way better now,I have to say that label you used on the glass and newspaper pleats were really necessary , help the scene look even better than before!
I disagree with chad about the cigarette being aligned with the lines , the way it stands is not impossible!  :)
Thanks Hossein

Finema

last improvement :
newpaper rotated
one cigarette added
fingerprint on glass