Main Menu

THE ROOM

Started by boyd_747, August 05, 2016, 03:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TpwUK

Nice props. Not overkilled on the render detail :)

Martin

kpohkl

Hi Body, I like the video you share . hope you can share the setting of  Edison bulbs_ , i been try for long time still can not do it right .

boyd_747

Quote from: TpwUK on April 09, 2017, 04:16:57 PM
Nice props. Not overkilled on the render detail :)

Martin
That's all I have.  ;D
Quote from: kpohkl on April 16, 2017, 10:16:08 PM
Hi Body, I like the video you share . hope you can share the setting of  Edison bulbs_ , i been try for long time still can not do it right .
It's depending on the bulb model.If have very detailed you can make the light to easy. I used basic materials nothing special.
Glass + Emissive
Sorry my English isn't very good.

boyd_747

guest84672

Very nice! Question - the chair, the shirts, the bags - all 3D geometry?

Arn

The glass of the table irks me a bit, because the pattern of the wall shines through perfectly. Other than that these are really nice renders.

boyd_747

Quote from: thomasteger on May 03, 2017, 02:58:25 PM
Very nice! Question - the chair, the shirts, the bags - all 3D geometry?
Thank you.all in scene is 3D.

Quote from: Arn on May 03, 2017, 05:48:30 PM
The glass of the table irks me a bit, because the pattern of the wall shines through perfectly. Other than that these are really nice renders.
Thank you.I will fix continue to final edit.

rfollett

great light in the office chair scene. You know I am a big fan - any tips on lighting setup?

boyd_747

Quote from: rfollett on May 06, 2017, 01:50:44 AM
great light in the office chair scene. You know I am a big fan - any tips on lighting setup?
After receiving order and reference.I started the scene from a simple steps to advance.Setting of light change to through. i used by HDRI / Area light / Point light for solve all the problem. Adjust to high or lessen as the case may be.
Experiment it could be better. Keep trying!
I want to make a detailed statement, But my English is not good.Very sorry about it.
Examples of steps to did this scene.

Speedster

QuoteBut my English is not good.Very sorry about it.
Your English is just fine- "A picture says a thousand words"!  It neat to follow your progress, and thanks for sharing!
Bill G

Hossein Alfideh

Best interior shots I've seen for sure!

Andrzej Orzecki

It's only one thing i can say,You are a true master of interior shots! True inspiration:)

Speedster

QuoteBest interior shots I've seen for sure!
Perfect in any language!
Bill G

boyd_747

Quote from: Speedster on May 12, 2017, 11:27:09 AM
QuoteBest interior shots I've seen for sure!
Perfect in any language!
Bill G
Thank you Bill G :D
:
New : I am play with garage interior ...Need For Speed [Game] style
Hi-Res at https://flic.kr/p/UX5dwK

Josh3D

Well done man. Lotta work in here. Love that ground texture and I think you pulled off the white paint too.  The people in scene look a bit better than usual - looks like better models, or maybe it's the DOF ;)