Main Menu

Product renderings

Started by puyopuyo, September 06, 2016, 04:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puyopuyo

Hi!
I´m a 3D Artist at Ganz Einfach GmbH.

We are using Keyshot to render our products since December 2015 and it´s been awesome.
The amount of polygons we can put in a Keyshot scene without having to retopologize is amazing.
On average we aim for one Artist to model, shade, light, render and postprocess one product with 5 images per day.
We could never meet that without the use of Keyshot.  :D

bdesign

These are superb! First shot (earbuds) is my favorite. Well done :)

Eric

NM-92

Agree, these are all great ! My vote goes to the USB drive.

Finema

Superb !
Clean and professionnal. Bravo  ;)

Will Gibbons

Very, very nice and clean renderings. Lots of nice execution in here! Thanks for sharing. What was the cable cutaway (with exposed wound wires) modeled in?

Josh3D

Wow! Looks so good. And thanks for sharing how KeyShot has helped! Very much look forward to seeing more!

Hossein Alfideh

Wow! Really professional stuff I see here! Well done!

LayC42

I like these renderings (even I'm not a big fan of these ground reflections) - this is well done!

Arian Shamil

Wow....These renderings ROCKS!!!!
I love them all!
Great works

TpwUK

This all good stuff, but i am a sucker for product visuals - All excellent puyopuyo

Martin

Esben Oxholm

Solid!
I'm not usually a fan of the clean/white look, but I think you nailed it. Love the uplink one and the gamepad shots.
Looking forward to see more from you :)

puyopuyo

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
I´m  grateful I can use Keyshot at work - seeing the models in the software is the most rewarding part of my workflow. :D
I´ll post more renderings sometime soon, we are constantly rendering new products.

@Will Gibbons
The cable and copper wires were poly modeled in Maya with extrude along curve.

@LayC42
We are restricted to render on white backgrounds and the reflections are one of the few ways to get some more dynamic in the background.

Despot

Beautiful product shots, I'm also not too fond of the 'white out' look, but these are great :)

SebasDesign

they all look incredible!!! I can't decide which is my favorite

Speedster

Superb designs and renders!  I agree about the white, but we're usually stuck with it.  All of my medical device clients demand white so they can drop them into documents, IFU's and stuff.  Ground reflections are our only savior, and even then I have to smudge them out so they end up white all around with no bleed.

One of the neatest things about KeyShot is being able to work in real time with ad agencies, marketing directors and other team members all over the world, using join.me and other meeting apps.  I usually start with a basic rig, then we tweak them on-line and I pull a "screenshot-with-camera" as we move along.  I also pull a Viewset of each, referencing the screenshot number.  I send them the screenshots for final layout review and approval before I render the beauty shots.  It's amazing how interactive it is, and the client feels they are truly part of the creative process.  Latency has never been an issue with join.me, but often is with other apps.

My favorite is the cable connectors!

Bill G