High quality rendering Jewelry!

Started by Designer Jewelry, June 29, 2015, 10:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Designer Jewelry

Ed

Nicely done.  Crisp, clean, and the dispersion is not too much (a common mistake on many diamond renders).

Ed Ferguson

lalit_soni86

You did it in keyshot only or you have done some post work in Photoshop also?

Designer Jewelry

Quote from: lalit_soni86 on June 21, 2016, 03:23:13 AM
You did it in keyshot only or you have done some post work in Photoshop also?
I used both to make this image.

marcoboverhoff

Hi there,

I love your diamond earrings rendering, and use it as a template to try achieve a similar quality. Problem is I struggle to maintain a perfect balance every time I make an adjustment. Either my stone is too dark, but it shows good depth, dispersion and clarity, or I get one of the other properties right leaving something else lacking. Please  share with me your formula of settings as well as the HDRI you used to achieve your excellent quality rendering. It would be well appreciated.

TyRuben

marcusha

Quote from: marcoboverhoff on June 29, 2016, 06:42:10 AM
Hi there,

I love your diamond earrings rendering, and use it as a template to try achieve a similar quality. Problem is I struggle to maintain a perfect balance every time I make an adjustment. Either my stone is too dark, but it shows good depth, dispersion and clarity, or I get one of the other properties right leaving something else lacking.

This can be solved with different render passes. You simply render out a pass where i.i the stone is perfect, and the one where you like the rest of the structure. Remember to check the clown pass box.

You can then in photoshop use the clownpass to select the parts individually and merge the layers, creating and image where both of your parts have the desired lighting.

selenajain

Perfect shot along with perfect post processing editing done in this image. I can see the natural shadow is also visible here.