Despot's Render Thread (additions: AMG Wheels, Lu Yu scan)

Started by Despot, October 06, 2016, 01:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V-Rey

woow!! I love the view of the rockingchair...

Despot

QuoteCan you show us the material graph of the Stool2 ?

Sure, but my machine is being re-imaged today, so it will be at the weekend. Don't expect too much though, it's pretty simple

QuoteThanks for the shoutout  8)
All are great work for sure, but my favorites are the BandB chair and rocking chair. Amazing job!

You're welcome :) thanks Esben, much appreciated

QuoteJaw-dropping, John. These are all simply fantastic product shots.

Cheers Josh, thanks for the FB exposure :)

Quotewoow!! I love the view of the rockingchair...

Thanks !! yeah I like that one too...

bdesign

John-

These are all just so fantastic! I think my particular fav is the Kresla chair. Amazing. The photographic level of realism and detail in your works is remarkable, and at times brings to mind Bertrand Benoit (that's meant as a very high compliment, by the way :) ). Thanks for sharing with us...

Cheers,
Eric

DMerz III

Hossein Alfideh

Actually there are no words to say John! you rock man! love every piece of the collection , The stool , BandB and the rocking chair are my favourite ones!
:)

x11d

more than well done ... very inspiring. The lamp and the stitches on the dark leathered chair are standing out for me

Thumbs up!

Will Gibbons

I saw these when I was away! That last one is my favorite. Stellar work.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Always, always such a joy to see the impeccable perfection in your work John. Fantastic.

NM-92

Hi John. The samsung speaker and the stool really blew my mind. The mood in both of them is really fantastic, specially in the stool image. It's great to see that you started adding dust and imperfections maps to your materials (it's kind of addicting to do this :P). Cheers !

Despot

QuoteThese are all just so fantastic! I think my particular fav is the Kresla chair. Amazing. The photographic level of realism and detail in your works is remarkable, and at times brings to mind Bertrand Benoit (that's meant as a very high compliment, by the way :) ). Thanks for sharing with us...

Thanks very much Eric, you're too kind I'm sure... Bertrand Benoit, he's some guy - his interiors are things of beauty.

QuoteBeautiful set of images!

Cheers :)

QuoteActually there are no words to say John! you rock man! love every piece of the collection , The stool , BandB and the rocking chair are my favourite ones!

Hey Hossein, thanks a bunch man :)

Quotemore than well done ... very inspiring. The lamp and the stitches on the dark leathered chair are standing out for me

Hey, thanks very much - it wasn't me who modeled those stitches though, can't take credit for that...

QuoteI saw these when I was away! That last one is my favorite. Stellar work.

Cheers Will, much appreciated...

QuoteAlways, always such a joy to see the impeccable perfection in your work John. Fantastic.

Lovely words Magnus, thanks so much... :)

QuoteHi John. The samsung speaker and the stool really blew my mind. The mood in both of them is really fantastic, specially in the stool image. It's great to see that you started adding dust and imperfections maps to your materials (it's kind of addicting to do this :P). Cheers !

Thanks very much Nicolas, I also like the speaker and stool - your comment is much appreciated :)

Despot

Props to Esben for the 'new additions added to subject heading idea' :)

These have zero post, all lighting effects were done inside KeyShot - thanks to Nachriesco for the Bronze Patina material

Napoleon scan from here :

https://www.artec3d.com/3d-models/napoleon

Have a good weekend...

Despot

War Dragon scan

Lit using area lights only

MatGraph work to mix stone textures

NM-92

Well, i have a new favourite :P Really great work on the mat graph.

bdesign

Simply amazing, John. Beautiful lighting and texturing work...outstanding :)

Eric

Finema

The close up on the stone material is crazy  ;)
Bravo