Main Menu

Catwoman Selina

Started by Bruce27, October 18, 2016, 01:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce27

Hi, I'm new to this forum and this is my first render with Keyshot. This is the version without post production in Photoshop. Hope you like it! Send comments please !! Thank you

Bruce27

This is the version with post production in photoshop!  :)

Finema

Hi
Very impressive  ;) the version with post pro is awesome.
Can you tell us more about this project ? zbrush ? Marvelous Designer ? etc...

bdesign

This is really cool! When viewed at the full 5K rez , the lighting and detail on the catsuit is awesome, but I think all that large dust/particulate matter takes away from the image, especially since it is covering her face. I would definitely consider removing that. But great work!

Eric

Bruce27

Quote from: bdesign on October 18, 2016, 01:36:31 AM
This is really cool! When viewed at the full 5K rez , the lighting and detail on the catsuit is awesome, but I think all that large dust/particulate matter takes away from the image, especially since it is covering her face. I would definitely consider removing that. But great work!

Eric

Thanks, I will follow your advice!

Bruce27

Quote from: Finema on October 18, 2016, 01:31:01 AM
Hi
Very impressive  ;) the version with post pro is awesome.
Can you tell us more about this project ? zbrush ? Marvelous Designer ? etc...

Catwoman was made using Daz Studio, both the body and the dress. Then the model was imported into Keyshot. Photoshop for post production. Thanks for the comments!

TpwUK

Best hair I have seen from Daz3D - I can see you getting lots of enquiries regarding that.
Excellent renders, agree with Eric on the dust but you say you're already working on that ... Great job.

Martin

NM-92

Very nice ! I like the details on the suit.

Bruce27

Updated work! :D

bdesign

So much nicer with the dust no longer obstructing her sexy face :) +1 with Martin on the hair, it's really great.

Eric

Finema

Josh3D

Welcome! Very well done. The pose is excellent and the render looks great. Look forward to seeing more!

Bruce27

Quote from: Josh Mings on October 19, 2016, 07:34:31 AM
Welcome! Very well done. The pose is excellent and the render looks great. Look forward to seeing more!

It 'a pleasure to work with Keyshot and receive your comments! Thanks so much!

Bruce27

A question: how can post pictures in the Gallery of Keyshot site?