Keyshot Cloud Login Issues

Started by guest83783, September 14, 2016, 02:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest83783

I've always had issues logging into cloud from Keyshot 5...  I end up having to retrieve my password and then create another one each time I use it!

I use it every month or so, so not that often but it seems to be with every attempt over the past couple of years - it's really annoying.

Today I tried to login and couldn't and even though I can login here I can't with cloud in the software:

(21:07:50) Cannot move parent to child.
(21:09:31) Unsuccessful reply, code= 400 , data= "{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Refresh token has expired"}" , url= "https://cloud.keyshot.com/oauth/token.php"

Any idea why this always happens?

Andy

Morten Kristensen

Hello Any,

Very sorry about your inconveniences. It looks like you have stale tokens, that it shouldn't be using anyway. Try closing KeyShot and removing the "<plugins>..</plugins>" section from the XML file. Then start KeyShot up again and try to authenticate. It should solve your problem.

If you are actively using other plugins then try making a backup of the XML file first.

Hope that helps

guest83783

Hi Morten,

You may need to give me a pointer - where is the xml file to edit?

Any idea why it never starts in full screen mode and is always off the screen too?

Thanks in advance

guest84672

the XML file is located in your KeyShot resources folder.

Plaxton

Hi, I currently run Keyshot 6.2 Pro (Floating).

I have recently tried to access Keyshot cloud and without success. I have updated my password and await the activation email which never seems to get sent, my spam folder is empty.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Dan.

Chad Holton

Hi Dan,

The activation email may have ended up in your SPAM or still floating in cyberspace somewhere. Anyhow, I went ahead and activated your account for you. You should be able to login now. Let us know if you have any problems.

Best regards,
Chad

Plaxton