Main Menu

THANK YOU USA!

Started by Angelo, November 10, 2016, 05:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Glad i could help.

Despot

If by MAGA you're referring to the 'Make America Great Again', slogan for Donald Trumpton...

Then, I doubt he will make America great again, more like annihilate it...

Just my humble opinion :)

Despot

The fact that guy is now president of the one of the most powerful countries on the planet feels like It's been pulled from a movie plot about parallel universes...

Again, just my humble opinion :)

Angelo

Quote from: Despot on November 11, 2016, 06:07:03 AM
The fact that guy is now president of the one of the most powerful countries on the planet feels like It's been pulled from a movie plot about parallel universes...

Again, just my humble opinion :)

What baffles me is that putin's right man threatened, if clinton is president she will be the last president of the united states, with that russia reveals its satan 2 missile, imagen a tsar bomb now take away 10 megatons and place 16 of those warheads into one missile capable of taking out an area the size of france, clinton has repeatedly wanting war with russia or blaming them for things there was no evidence of damaging that relation, may i remind you these 2 nations almost killed each other before. and trump? oh he said things...but oh my god he is going to destroy america, he sure did annihilate a lot of butt hurt narcissistic millennials right now lmao. my creations is 100% anything now that he won i'm glad i could create propaganda for him, my art will now have MAGA mindset in them.

Despot

QuoteWhat baffles me is that putin's right man threatened, if clinton is president she will be the last president of the united states, with that russia reveals its satan 2 missile, imagen a tsar bomb now take away 10 megatons and place 16 of those warheads into one missile capable of taking out an area the size of france, clinton has repeatedly wanting war with russia or blaming them for things there was no evidence of damaging that relation, may i remind you these 2 nations almost killed each other before. and trump? oh he said things...but oh my god he is going to destroy america, he sure did annihilate a lot of butt hurt narcissistic millennials right now lmao. my creations is 100% anything now that he won i'm glad i could create propaganda for him, my art will now have MAGA mindset in them.

Well said  :D

Dylan

Quote from: Angelo on November 11, 2016, 12:43:01 PM
.....with that russia reveals its satan 2 missile, imagen a tsar bomb now take away 10 megatons and place 16 of those warheads into one missile capable of taking out an area the size of france.....

Have they really got a bomb that can do that? Wouldn't it risk fecking up half the planet or more if it was used?

Angelo

Quote from: Despot on November 11, 2016, 12:51:35 PM
QuoteWhat baffles me is that putin's right man threatened, if clinton is president she will be the last president of the united states, with that russia reveals its satan 2 missile, imagen a tsar bomb now take away 10 megatons and place 16 of those warheads into one missile capable of taking out an area the size of france, clinton has repeatedly wanting war with russia or blaming them for things there was no evidence of damaging that relation, may i remind you these 2 nations almost killed each other before. and trump? oh he said things...but oh my god he is going to destroy america, he sure did annihilate a lot of butt hurt narcissistic millennials right now lmao. my creations is 100% anything now that he won i'm glad i could create propaganda for him, my art will now have MAGA mindset in them.

Well said  :D
Make Art Great Again!

Angelo

Quote from: Dylan on November 11, 2016, 01:28:33 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 11, 2016, 12:43:01 PM
.....with that russia reveals its satan 2 missile, imagen a tsar bomb now take away 10 megatons and place 16 of those warheads into one missile capable of taking out an area the size of france.....

Have they really got a bomb that can do that? Wouldn't it risk fecking up half the planet or more if it was used?

Nations do not reveal weapons unless necessary crooked killary poked the bear way to much. if i correct what i said earlier i think it could be modified into 10 warheads and its an upgrade. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-unveils-rs-28-sarmat-satan-2-nuclear-missile-n673016

Josh3D

If he's the first president to bring giant spider mech manufacturing to the US, I may change my mind about him :)

Angelo

Quote from: Josh Mings on November 17, 2016, 07:44:38 AM
If he's the first president to bring giant spider mech manufacturing to the US, I may change my mind about him :)
give me a 3d printer lmao