BENGALA F12 Caballería

Started by sebbeL, November 18, 2016, 04:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebbeL

Hello again from a long break.
This time i just share a fast render i did to show BENGALA F12 Caballería.
designed by bengala and 3d modell by me and squir.
High-Res: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RNVYr

Hossein Alfideh

looks very nice!great colour!
I kinda get that feeling the blackplate should be tad blured other than that looks damn good  :)

Despot

The tyre detail is great, but is there something visually bizarre happening on the panel with the Ferrari logo on it ? at first I thought it was a reflection, but it doesn't look that way...

Also, when viewed full size, the backplate is extremely grainy, yet the vehicle isn't - perhaps try either adding some graininess to the car to match the backplate or de-grain the backplate.

There also seems to be what looks like Jpeg artefacting or possibly a forced resize issue on the backplate as well which doesn't look good

Don't get me wrong, when I view the smaller version in the browser, it looks great - I only see these errors viewing it full size

sebbeL

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on November 18, 2016, 01:22:12 PM
looks very nice!great colour!
I kinda get that feeling the blackplate should be tad blured other than that looks damn good  :)

ty so much :D

sebbeL

Quote from: Despot on November 18, 2016, 01:36:16 PM
The tyre detail is great, but is there something visually bizarre happening on the panel with the Ferrari logo on it ? at first I thought it was a reflection, but it doesn't look that way...

Also, when viewed full size, the backplate is extremely grainy, yet the vehicle isn't - perhaps try either adding some graininess to the car to match the backplate or de-grain the backplate.

There also seems to be what looks like Jpeg artefacting or possibly a forced resize issue on the backplate as well which doesn't look good

Don't get me wrong, when I view the smaller version in the browser, it looks great - I only see these errors viewing it full size

aa great man! did't even know that the grainness and stuff in the bakground! i will have the eye for that next time to get everything good! ty for the tips man! the front panel thing i don't get it 100% plz tell.

Despot

Quoteaa great man! did't even know that the grainness and stuff in the bakground! i will have the eye for that next time to get everything good! ty for the tips man! the front panel thing i don't get it 100% plz tell.

No probs, I've uploaded a cropped version of your image, I've circled the area that looks strange. If you have a problem with me doing this, let me know and I'll remove it immediately :)

sebbeL

Quote from: Despot on November 19, 2016, 05:03:17 AM
Quoteaa great man! did't even know that the grainness and stuff in the bakground! i will have the eye for that next time to get everything good! ty for the tips man! the front panel thing i don't get it 100% plz tell.

No probs, I've uploaded a cropped version of your image, I've circled the area that looks strange. If you have a problem with me doing this, let me know and I'll remove it immediately :)
aa that part will look like that. that's bengala's design of the car and that's the texture the kit will have!

Despot

sebbeL

Quote from: Despot on November 19, 2016, 07:39:21 AM
Ah OK, I see now :)

but the grain and stuff i understand and will think about that next time it would look so muych better if the car was a bit grany aswell :)