Robin Williams Likeness -- KS Skin Material Project

Started by jnguyen3d, December 29, 2016, 11:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnguyen3d

Quote from: TpwUK on January 14, 2017, 01:16:59 AM
It's a truly awesome piece and each render you post shows improvement. I wish I could offer advice on how to bring life to it more, Marco Di Lucca would know what to advice.

Martin

Thanks, Martin!! I'm happy to hear it is actual improvements, haha. I definitely welcome more advice; I still feel I haven't unlocked all of Keyshot's potential yet.

bdesign

+1 with Martin, this is a great piece and the progression has been fantastic. I particularly like the right close up shot- the lighting is beautiful, especially the eye light reflections...really brings the eyes to life.

Cheers,
Eric

Will Gibbons

Definitely impressive! Also, nice to see the clay. Thanks for sharing!!

jnguyen3d

Quote from: bdesign on January 14, 2017, 09:41:14 PM
+1 with Martin, this is a great piece and the progression has been fantastic. I particularly like the right close up shot- the lighting is beautiful, especially the eye light reflections...really brings the eyes to life.

Cheers,
Eric
Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 16, 2017, 08:38:24 AM
Definitely impressive! Also, nice to see the clay. Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you for the support, Eric and Will!! That close up shot was a bit of a happy accident. I was looking for new angles to show/render and when I turned his head to the right, BAM! there it was.. The lighting from that angle turned out to be super interesting!

bdesign

Quote from: jnguyen3d on January 19, 2017, 12:58:45 AM
Thank you for the support, Eric and Will!! That close up shot was a bit of a happy accident. I was looking for new angles to show/render and when I turned his head to the right, BAM! there it was.. The lighting from that angle turned out to be super interesting!
Gotta love those happy accidents :)

Cheers,
Eric