Welcome 2017! (+ Concept cars hero shot)

Started by SebasDesign, December 30, 2016, 11:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebasDesign

Hi guys! I hope you had a great christmas and here's to wish you all a happy new year full of success and amazing renderings!!
I wanted to do a "2016 highlights" render like last year including all the models I did this year but it was a bit too heavy and my pc crashed so I went with the concepts-only theme... I'm happy with my concept cars this year, they're quite an improvement compared to the VX5 and the VX3 and now I'm thinking it'd be great to render another image like this, but including all conepts, at a higher res and having it printed... would look great
Anyway this is just random thoughts, again happy new year everyone!
-Sebas

NM-92

All your concepts in one image would look really badass.

SebasDesign

Ok something weird happened... like I mentioned the PC crashed when I tried to import more models than the ones in the image above, but I tried again changing two things: First I imported them from small to large file size, second I did everything with my second screen enabled... why did this work I do not know but I'm glad it did.
Now I finally could make the image, not the "2016 highlights" like I thought, but the one with all my concepts like Nico said. I've been wanting to do that image for a while and now I have it... the only negative is that I have to wait a few days to have it printed but well... I love it!

I hope you guys like it too! thoughts and cc is welcome as always
-Sebas

Speedster

I presume the "V" stands for Victory!  Good job!
Bill G

Hossein Alfideh