Another weird Animation problem/bug

Started by joseph kim, January 03, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joseph kim

Platform / OS: Windows 6
KeyShot version: 6.2 Enterprise Floating License
Plugin version: n/a

Hello!

So I have an animation. I opened up a maya file in keyshot so i didnt have the problem I did before. But now my animation freaks out and jumps around everywhere when I play it. However if I scrub the timeline or press the frame by frame button the animation looks fine. only when I press play or render, it freaks out. I can even pause it at a frame where my object is in the wrong position and it will stay there out of position but if I click the timeline where that frame is, it snaps back to the correct position. I tried importing the object as an fbx and it still is freaking out.

Any thoughts?

LayC42

If you restart KeyShot, is the problem still active freaky?
You can try this. Create a new scene and import your 'freaking' bip file.

joseph kim

Quote from: LayC42 on January 04, 2017, 12:41:38 AM
If you restart KeyShot, is the problem still active freaky?
You can try this. Create a new scene and import your 'freaking' bip file.

Restarting Keyshot did not help and I still get the same results if I import the bip file.  To elaborate more I have a few objects that are grouped together. They zoom close to the camera and rotate on all of its axis to show off the model but instead of just sitting in one place and rotating, they jump around the screen. They are animated on the group level and have no animation on individual object although I did try animating them separately but got the same results. I have a lot of other object in the background that also move and rotate slightly but i dont see any problems with those objects.

Chad Holton

Hi Joseph,

Try updating the the latest version (6.3). This can be done by going the Help>Check for updates. If the problem persist, please contact our support team: support@luxion.com

Chad

joseph kim

i received the updates but the problems still persist. I will email support. In the mean time has anyone else run into this problem?

joseph kim

Another note if I render out a still image it seems to render out normally, however it still doesn't if i try to render out an image sequence or a single frame from a image sequence.

Also found this error "(13:20:57) Ignoring tile with frame number 26, since it is from the scene frame number 1" in logs.