Random stuff ( + The chosen one )

Started by Hossein Alfideh, January 09, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Thanks Esben for taking a look at this.
yeah I know the background height is a little high but the reason is tehran isnt really flat and its placed in mountainside.the height difference between a place in north of the city and south is a lot.I've also rotated the background a bit to get a slight degree of sloping.
hope that was convincing  :D

Will Gibbons

Cool! This looks quite well-integrated into the backplate. I like it a lot. Great scale.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on April 17, 2017, 06:48:33 AM
Cool! This looks quite well-integrated into the backplate. I like it a lot. Great scale.

Thanks a bunch will.I'm glad you like it. :)

Speedster

Beautiful!  The only thing that bothers me is the relative hue, or warmth, of the building as compared to the backplate.  Maybe a slight warming photo filter on the backplate?
Bill G

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Speedster on April 18, 2017, 05:31:26 PM
Beautiful!  The only thing that bothers me is the relative hue, or warmth, of the building as compared to the backplate.  Maybe a slight warming photo filter on the backplate?
Bill G

Thanks a lot Bill for sharing your thoughts on this.  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Heyy all.
Well I think the subject would explain what I intended to do here  :)
as always comments and thoughts are welcomed. hope you like this.

TpwUK

My only criticism is that the scratched surface looks too flat as if it's a PS post layer ... It travels over the right speaker but doesn't appear to follow the contours of the camera  - Otherwise it's a great job

Martin

Will Gibbons

Cool man. You've definitely got a style with your lighting and color palette. The ball head of the tripod area seems just a taaaad sharp, but honestly, it doesn't detract from the image. I agree with Martin on the scratches.

Josh3D

Love the concept! Some edge radii wouldn't hurt.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: TpwUK on April 25, 2017, 02:46:57 AM
My only criticism is that the scratched surface looks too flat as if it's a PS post layer ... It travels over the right speaker but doesn't appear to follow the contours of the camera  - Otherwise it's a great job

Martin

Hi Martin,
Thanks for taking a look.sure,that was something I did not thought of.I tried a simpler material as the scratches were not really necessary on the monitor.

Quote from: Will Gibbons on April 25, 2017, 06:13:46 AM
Cool man. You've definitely got a style with your lighting and color palette. The ball head of the tripod area seems just a taaaad sharp, but honestly, it doesn't detract from the image. I agree with Martin on the scratches.

Thanks dude.I've attached an update here.let me know what you think.

Quote from: Josh Mings on April 25, 2017, 10:20:36 AM
Love the concept! Some edge radii wouldn't hurt.

good to hear it from you Josh.really appreciate it.

Hossein Alfideh

here is an update and clay

NM-92

Hey Hossein. I really like the idea of this render. Models look good, but i see the render very dark. Perhaps is my monitor.

TpwUK

Much better result now Hossein :)

Martin

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: NM-92 on April 27, 2017, 07:42:54 AM
Hey Hossein. I really like the idea of this render. Models look good, but i see the render very dark. Perhaps is my monitor.
Hi Nico,sorry for the late reply.
That low light was on purpose on some levels.
Thanks for taking a look.

Quote from: TpwUK on April 27, 2017, 04:31:06 PM
Much better result now Hossein :)

Martin

Hi Martin,sorry for the late reply dude and thanks again for the advise.  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Heyy everybody,
Here is my latest work , tell me your ideas.
Hope you like it. :)