Random stuff ( + The chosen one )

Started by Hossein Alfideh, January 09, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrzej Orzecki

So romantic mood,excellent shot!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Andrzej Orzecki on July 06, 2017, 09:33:27 AM
So romantic mood,excellent shot!

Thanks a lot Andrzej.I'm glad you like the mood.

Despot

Great stuff you've been doing lately Hossein, I'm sorry it's taken me this long to comment - my fav is the mixing deck :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Despot on July 27, 2017, 11:36:38 AM
Great stuff you've been doing lately Hossein, I'm sorry it's taken me this long to comment - my fav is the mixing deck :)

Good to see your comments again John and thanks for taking a look  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Hello everyone.
For the past week I've been trying to find out how geometric environments can help to get better reflections.
Here is my result.Hope you like it.  :)

Will Gibbons

Lovely. Great composition and color palette, warmer than your usual cool palette.

Hossein Alfideh

Thank you Will. Yepp I used sun and sky function and I thought it would be nice to use warm colors only.  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Hello everyone,
I'd like to share me latest work with you. I've been reading The art of color by Johannes itten for the past months. I'm not an expert now for sure but I tried to apply a few things I learned.
I'm using the coolest color palette to create some kind of depression feeling in spite of all those shiny stuff you see on the tree.
it's all dressed up to bring joy and beauty to someone's home and end up in trash after all.
So tell me your Ideas.Hope you like it. :)

Josh3D

Very nice! I can almost smell it, and think it captures a more calm feeling as opposed to depressing - love it actually. Makes me look forward to Christmas - instead of trashing it however, I prefer to chop it up and burn it in our fire pit :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Really nice mood you got going on on this. I don't get the depressed feeling either though, but it still looks great.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Josh Mings on August 21, 2017, 10:46:16 AM
Very nice! I can almost smell it, and think it captures a more calm feeling as opposed to depressing - love it actually. Makes me look forward to Christmas - instead of trashing it however, I prefer to chop it up and burn it in our fire pit :)

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on August 22, 2017, 12:39:55 AM
Really nice mood you got going on on this. I don't get the depressed feeling either though, but it still looks great.

Thanks for taking a look Josh and Magnus.
yes it kinda does capture a calm mood,knowing how the composition of colors can impact the viewer psychologically is a complicated thing that I'm totally new with.maybe the concept of a christmas tree wasn't the proper thing to come up with but still feels nice to see it makes you look forward to christmas.  :)
chopping the tree is a clever idea but believe me I didn't see anyone in neighborhood doing that when I was in canada,not even my cousin's friends!  :-X