KeyShotVR.js with single images instead of the whole folder

Started by constanta, March 06, 2017, 08:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

constanta

Hello and good day,

I'm not sure if I'm the right sub forum but I've got a question about the HTML export.

The JavaScript KeyshotVR.js gets all images from one folder but is it also possible to assign the images one by one like in an array?
The Problem is that we don't have the possibility to get every image from one folder but we have to assign them manually.

Let's hope I got understood by someone :-D

Thanks in advance

mattjgerard

I am not really familiar with how javascript works, but there is a naming schema that dictates which image gets assigned to which placement in the sphere, so if you follow the naming convention then you should be able to replace the images. I had to do this when i went through and did a photoshop action on the images and it renamed them too  >:(

But, if you are referring to pulling the images from several different locations, then I have no idea. My question would be why would you need to do this? What is your situation that calls for something custom?

We have had to hire javascript contractors to help us with the code end, those people are very smart and can usually help out. It might be worth the investment to find an experienced java developer and see if they can help you.