Car Shredders & other Industrial Equipment

Started by azonicbruce, January 26, 2011, 06:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azonicbruce

A few of the projects I worked on last year with KeyShot 1.9. Can't wait to get going with KeyShot 2!

tvanryn

What kind of memory usage are you seeing with your large models?

azonicbruce

Quote from: tvanryn on January 26, 2011, 06:50:44 PM
What kind of memory usage are you seeing with your large models?

Here is what I'm getting for that first image/model, which is probably the largest one I have right now:

KeyShots says 11236392 Triangles.

EGON

Speedster

Nice!  I really like the lighting for this kind of imaging.  What HDR did you use?  Keep posting!
Bill G

boogie

azonicbruce

Thanks guys. I'm using the LightStudio Jewelery Soft Spots environment. Here is a quick shot in the new KeyShot 2 version I finally got:

Quick question. It looks like the "effects" that you can turn on under the realitime tab don't come out when you do a regular render. Is this only available in realtime, or is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

JeffM

Should all match up just fine... Did you do anything other than the standard "render" option? Offline? Queue?

You are on 2.1.25?

azonicbruce

JeffM

Thanks Bruce, we'll try to reproduce on our end.

jhiker

Quote from: azonicbruce on January 29, 2011, 11:27:26 AM
Thanks guys. I'm using the LightStudio Jewelery Soft Spots environment. Here is a quick shot in the new KeyShot 2 version I finally got:

Quick question. It looks like the "effects" that you can turn on under the realitime tab don't come out when you do a regular render. Is this only available in realtime, or is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

Is that a snapshot or a render - my initial thought on seeing the picture for the first time was that it had 'bloom' applied.