terrace lounge rate this work from 1 to 5

Started by satish gobind, March 01, 2017, 11:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satish gobind

terrace lounge ! feed back friends ! rate this work   from 1 to 5 .

TpwUK

Roof Garden 2/5
Terrace Entrance 4/5

Low rating on the 1st image because the bamboo looks too spindly and sparse, the bbq grill would look better just naked with no T-bone steaks and just the grills with no fire.

Martin

satish gobind

Will Gibbons

I have to agree with Martin. The Steaks with smoke is a tad distracting... especially since there's nobody there cooking them. I'd add some variation on the textures... they look too clean and perfect.

The other thing these are really missing is some strong directional light. How about some Sun & Sky HDRI where you've got some hard shadows cast. With the terrace, it would make a nice geometric shadow pattern. Also, adding some warm color and cool reflections from the color gradient you get in a sky HDRI would help I think.

satish gobind

Hossein Alfideh

Hi friend,
I really like to have a nice meal in that place. :)
There are some stuff you can work on a bit more.Martin is right,the second shot is much better than the terrace.
1.is this a private place?if so,why using 3 tables on the roof garden?another thing is using that kind of chair an table would destroy the grass after one or two sitting.I suggest you lose the furniture on grass and place a wooden bench instead.
2.the edges look a bit sharp,use the rounded edges option in KS to fix a part of it.
3.the steaks with smoke is a tad distracting as Martin and Will mentioned
4.the backplate looks a bit white,changing it to a blue sky would add some colour to the whole picture.
would like to see more of this in future.good luck!  ;)

satish gobind

thankyou Hossein Alfideh for your feedback will surely make a note !