Main Menu

Caddy

Started by keyboop, March 04, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboop

Just to explore. (model from the web)

Speedster

You say "model from the web".  Is this the beautiful model by Curro Astorza?  I always give credit to the work of others, as I have when I rendered his Caddy...
Bill G

keyboop

maybe I don't know, it's one year old , I did not purchased this model but yes it's a lot of work (I use Blender)

bdesign

Quote from: Speedster on March 05, 2017, 02:17:28 PM
You say "model from the web".  Is this the beautiful model by Curro Astorza?  I always give credit to the work of others, as I have when I rendered his Caddy...
Bill G
;) Cheers for that, Bill.

And yes, it's a beautiful model for sure.

Will Gibbons

I really like the direction the toon one is going. Would like to see a full-toon version.

keyboop

Toon rendering is the possibility to create without knowing to draw, so it suits me   :P
I like also to mix reality and toon.

keyboop

last one

Josh3D

Cool look. A touch dark, though. You could really complete this if you tooned the ground plane and matched the background color, maybe some DOF - will bring a lot of focus on the car.

keyboop

some DOF for Josh  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Man I love this model!Can you tell me where did you get this model?I would like to work on it a little bit.  :)

keyboop

you should get the second last pictures when you open the bip file

Speedster

QuoteI don't remember where I got it but this is the ksp file I made
I presume you got permission from the designer Curro Astorza to share his model?  It was available, but now his website appears to be down for maintenance. 

This fabulous model has been rendered by many, including myself, and is a true joy to work with. 

Please give credit where credit is due, just as you would expect others to do of your work...

Bill G

richardfunnell

Hi everyone,
I've removed the model until we can get clearance from the original creator that it's OK to share.
In line with Speedster's comment, we try to respect people's intellectual property and don't want our forum to host unauthorized 3D models or content.

Thanks for your understanding.