McLaren P1 (new: red carbon - studio)

Started by SebasDesign, October 07, 2016, 09:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

I love it ! bravo Sebas !

Magnus Skogsfjord

My oh my. Throwing in my + on this one! Superb stuff, Sebas.

Paul Garcia

Great work....blown away by the time lapse. I have a question. On the close up rear blue shot "P1 blue closeup PNG" is the blk honeycomb material modeled or textured as bump map? thanks

bdesign

These are just really superb, Sebas! Fantastic renders...and that timelapse...wow, you've got some serious modeling skills  8)

Cheers,
Eric

SebasDesign

Thanks a lot guys!

And Paul, that piece in the back of the car is a plane (you can see it a little in the timelapse), it has a bump map applied to it and also an opacity map to see through the mesh structure

Paul Garcia

cool....I need to try that....looks fantastic

Will Gibbons

Wow! I never saw that timelapse of the modeling. Really well-done. Very impressive. Also, great renderings.

SebasDesign

Hi guys! New render featuring the P1, this time the theme was to do a red car on a red background (inspired by a facebook group) so, having done that awesome huayra render in blue carbon I decided I'd do this one in red carbon.
I really like how this one turned out and I hope you guys like it too!

-Sebas

Magnus Skogsfjord

That one is so nice! Your studio shots has really taken a great leap.

NM-92

Saw this on Artstation. This is one of my favourite studio shots from you man. I love the reflections and the head lamp on is a great touch.

SebasDesign

Quote from: NM-92 on March 22, 2017, 06:34:20 AM
Saw this on Artstation. This is one of my favourite studio shots from you man. I love the reflections and the head lamp on is a great touch.
Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on March 22, 2017, 01:53:14 AM
That one is so nice! Your studio shots has really taken a great leap.

Thanks a lot guys! Now I'm thinking I should've made the carbon weave a little bit larger... you can only appreciate it when you see it in full res and zoom