Re: Random stuff - Trooper

Started by Andrzej Orzecki, March 24, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Gibbons

Fantastic! The effects used on this are subtle and well-done. Great rendering.

LayC42

The monk render looks great. Awesome use of textures!

Hossein Alfideh

TyRuben

So much amazing -- thank you for sharing.

Andrzej Orzecki

Hello everyone!

First of all i want to thank you guys for such a kind words about my latest work as well as for featuring ! It's a pleasure to saw that,and it's a big motivation to work harder. After a break because of different work,i would like to share a new project.

The Nixie Tube Clock is from 3dsky.org created by user - mfgolden ( www.threemarks.com ). In that place i would like to also send a huge thanks to owner for amazing model and big help from him. That clock itself is so cool and has so much potential in it,so i decide to play with it a bit more and finally a number of shots with different material,lighting and angles increase to a big amount:)

As always i would like to hear from you guys any feedback and help to improve that kind of shots!

Best regards

Will Gibbons

Wow! These are super-clean. Not sure I have much critique. Very cool!

Jed Galecki

NM-92

This last set is awesome ! Very original concept.

Andrzej Orzecki

Thank you very much guys ! I'm glad to hear that:)

imikej

You are tackling a tough challenge.  If the wood is worn, so too should be the frets.  And, it's been said before, but you gotta get those top three strings to have the proper winding (ribbing).  It's a dead giveaway otherwise.  Great attention to detail and really nice work!!!

Hossein Alfideh

Awsome stuff here! Love those closeup shots with DoF! Really fascinating.  :)

TpwUK

I have been struggling for days trying to find words for these renders, suffice to say is that i am speechless, and that doesn't happen often.

Martin

Andrzej Orzecki

Hello everyone!

Firstly,again,huge thanks for such a kind words! I really appreciate that you guys enjoy my work and effort.

Today i want to share with you my look at presentation of a Breitling wrist watch made together with Bentley. On that model i strongly focused on detail shot as well as a lighting.
That become my small tradition so again a number of renderings increase a little.

As always please share your thoughts,opinion,suggestion and critics.

Best regards!

Jed Galecki

NM-92

I love the ones with the cold light. Great job with these.