Porsche 918 - Rendered on ClusterFarm.net

Started by Nils Piirma, April 01, 2017, 12:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

Lately I've been pushing the farm to its absolute limits, and since I really aimed for high resolution this time around, this is the outcome of it all.

The background was done with Virtual Rig Studio and as an asset I used NoEmotion's night HDR which was free from their website.

Here's the endresult.

nicordf

Looks great! The driver it's a bit pale though, but nothing you can't quickly fix in ps.

How long did this took with clusterfarm? Been thinking on trying their service for a big project that I have coming.

Nils Piirma

Quote from: nicordf on April 03, 2017, 06:38:31 AM
Looks great! The driver it's a bit pale though, but nothing you can't quickly fix in ps.

How long did this took with clusterfarm? Been thinking on trying their service for a big project that I have coming.

Yeah. True the driver is the only caviat here.
Clusterfarm... hmm. Idk their service is good. I'm the founder and CEO of ClusterFarm :D

nicordf

Quote from: Nils Piirma on April 03, 2017, 06:44:15 AM
Quote from: nicordf on April 03, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

Yeah. True the driver is the only caviat here.
Clusterfarm... hmm. Idk their service is good. I'm the founder and CEO of ClusterFarm :D

Haha, found out a few moments after I wrote that reply. Excellent initiative Nils! I'll give it a go as soon as I have the final word from my clients :)