Random renders ( +Nintendo SNES )

Started by jet1990, June 05, 2017, 04:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

Well, IMO your renderings look better than the reference images. Not uncommon!
Bill G

jet1990

think I'm going to put this one to bed & build another scene this weekend.

Will Gibbons

Nice! I'm digging that close-up and the last overhead image.

jet1990

thought id have a bit of fun with one of the previous scenes. modelled a droplet and added the "water" material.

Josh3D

Excellent work. Droplet shot is really interesting!

jet1990

Thanks josh. I've put together a little living room scene with a  day and night shot.

Despot

Nice mood, do you realise though, that the black vase on the left seems to be sinking into the chest of draws it's sat on. Also the chairs metal bases both need subdividing

jet1990

Quote from: Despot on August 14, 2017, 02:35:24 PM
Nice mood, do you realise though, that the black vase on the left seems to be sinking into the chest of draws it's sat on. Also the chairs metal bases both need subdividing

thanks, Yes i was hoping nobody would spot that haha I created this scene before the "snap to lower object" tool came out and had to place things by eye. The chair was a downloaded model so i'm planning to replace it.

jet1990

Tweaked some of the models and textures.

Josh3D

jet1990

Quote from: Josh Mings on August 16, 2017, 09:42:50 AM
Nice! I like the updates.

thanks josh! another 2 stills attached.

jet1990

Trying to work up some product renders. Quite happy with how these came out.

Will Gibbons

Nice detail! That middle shot is killer.

jet1990

Playing around with a downloaded drill. Really wanted to focus on the rubber aspects of this. I'm a little disappointed with the lighting. I played with the a few studio setups then  created my own hdri but was still not gettinf the desired results. I settled for a studio setup with a few light planes to add highlights.

Josh3D

Nice comp! Can't help but think a dark red background would look great.