Random renders ( +Nintendo SNES )

Started by jet1990, June 05, 2017, 04:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM-92

Light setting isn't bad ! The one thing that bugs me is the lack of a ground plane. I know there's a subtle reflection there, but there are no shadows and i'm not a fan of floating products.

jet1990

thanks for the suggestions. Added a ground plane and changed the background.

Ibtihaj Abrar

jet1990

It's been a while since I've managed to put together some stuff. Been working on an interior bedroom scene.

jet1990

Hi All,

I've just stumbled upon marvellous designer (I'm surprised i haven't come across it before). I'm really liking the results with these as its another tool towards creating the perfect interior CGI sets. (i used solidworks on a daily basis for most my modelling and it isnt very well equipped for cloth simulation)

What do you think? The cloth isnt the smoothest as i was in a rush to get them into keyshot to see how they look. I can see myself using a lot more of this soon.

Will Gibbons

Neat! They look pretty nice. The busy triangular pattern on the first one makes it hard to distinguish the wrinkles though. May be worth trying a more subtle pattern. Definitely adding some life to the otherwise rigid items.

jet1990

Hi all,

Thought id take a stab at an automotive rendering. any help to push these visuals further will be greatly appreciated!

Ive attached a clay render, Raw render and post image.

jet1990

With the bugatti Chiron model flying around i thought id work up a render. I think the tyres could do with more work as well as creating a motion shot.

MK-ID

another Bugatti Chiron render :) Credits: Model by Rex Fu

jet1990

Another piece i quickly put together. Old school Snes.