US & Europe Truck Renders....

Started by mcd, March 17, 2011, 08:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcd

Hi guys, been a while since i posted anything. I work 7 days a week on customer design projects, always rendering in Keyshot. But of recent, in my own time ive been experimenting with blueprints to create some CAD model trucks. Alot of the modelling is also artist license, modelled from visually studying photos etc. so in effect these are almost 3D sketches... i just use the blueprints to keep proportions generally correct.

The materials and textures are created in photoshop, or pinched from images on the web and adjusted, other than lense flair for lights, these are all 100% Keyshot renderings...

Already working on my next subject (modelled in Solidworks as per my other trucks), which is a variation on the Scania ive already created! Will update when its completed.......

Cheers

Mike

brettcasteel

Nice Detail, However i would work on your textures a bit for the 2nd rendering where you have rust on the some of the metal but the rest of the truck appears to be in pristine condition. And on the red and green one a few of the materials for metal parts seem a bit flat. But overall i love the detail put into each truck.

feher

Nice work ! The models look great. Just need to blend the rigs into the backplate and your home free.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim