Beginner -First Shot (iPod)

Started by DanJV, April 17, 2011, 09:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanJV

In these days I've had the opportunity to learn a little about this wonderful program, I am a beginner and I would like to advise and comment on each day to learn more. I have only 19 years and i would like to learn from experience.
Thanks for your comment.

Robert V.

The quality is great! (and so is the model).... But, I think that your perspective isn't right. It looks like the ipod gets bigger the further away it gets from the viewer. Perhaps you have orthographic enabled?

DanJV

PredatorKS thank you very much for your comment.
the truth i just took 2 weeks with this program and i dont know what it is "orthographic".if you could explain me ,I would appreciate it.
Thanks

feher

Just fix your perspective ot Focal length and this will be a great image for sure. Just becareful that your Ipod doesn't blend into the background because of the chrome finish.
Tim

DanJV

Tim thanks for your suggestion , i will follow your advice.

trice1

I like it!! .....  In 'Camera' tick on 'Orthographic' or tick off for 'perspective' view of model.

DanJV

Trice1 thanks for your comment and explanation. ;D
Dan

Robert V.

orthographic means that your model doesn't have perspective at all.
An example will explain this the easiest:

Normal:

orthographic:

See how the rear left wheel is the exact same size as the rear right wheel.

This option in keyshot is made for Industrial designers (and other people of course) who want to render their product for certain presentations.

DanJV

PredatorKS thanks for your explanation, I am very clear that this option is used.
Thanks for your help
Dan