Beginner - Migthy Mouse

Started by DanJV, April 20, 2011, 01:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanJV

I try to play with the environment so it would look more real but I think I'm missing, I would like to give me advice.

Modeling in Rhino.

Gracias por tu Comentario ;)

feher

Those really look great ! Just light up that Apple Logo and put some text on this puppy and you'll have a nice page advertisment.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

DanJV

Tim thanks for your comment , i try to make an improvement to the first image, as understood according to your advice, moving the light up apple logo. ;D
Gracias por tu concejo.
Dan

justindustrial

I feel like image 196 shows the product off  a bit better than the other two "flashier" renderings. Maybe somewhere between would be best. I feel like the reflections take away a bit from the object on the last rendering. You could try throwing a little light on the dark side with an emissive sphere, and I learned from one of my projects that with an embossed logo like that, keep the extrusion to like .1mm or less. Less is more. I can't quite tell from your renderings but the apple mouse has a rough surface in the logo compared to the high gloss on the rest of the product, might be a nice touch.

Other than that very nice model and very well done cinematic renderings.

cheers