Keyshot Network Queue and Configurator are EXTREMELY SLOW

Started by willchocks7, July 05, 2017, 03:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willchocks7

Platform/OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
KeyShot version: Keyshot Pro ver.6.3.23.0 with Network Rendering ver.6.3.26 (64 core license)

Hi all,
I have two problems:
I'm having some very frustrating issues with Keyshot's Network Queue and Network Configuration Tool.

Problem 1:
When I start the tool 'Keyshot 6 Network Configuration' on the master computer, it runs smoothly for about 2 seconds, then for about 10 seconds it stops responding, then for another 2 seconds it's smoothly changing between tabs and working fine, then frozen for 10 seconds, working for 2, frozen for 10 and so on until I close the configurator.
It seems that no other computers on the network are doing this. Even before this machine was set up as the master PC and during the master license setup it was doing this.

Problem 2:
When I start the Network Render Queue, all works fine until i try to log in as admin. As soon as i click 'log in' the queue freezes for about 15 minutes, then finally goes back to normal smooth operation. Perhaps this is linked to option 1? Could this be a network issue at my office?

These problems are annoyances at most and not really preventing me from doing work at least.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!