Long Render ? Have a Coffee...

Started by Despot, July 14, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

My first render using KS6 for over six months...

ZBrush | Substance Designer | KeyShot 6 | Lightroom

Thanks for looking

richardfunnell

Well you've still got it :) Great looking image!!

Will Gibbons

Josh3D

That's it! Off for coffee. AWESOME shot John.

Hossein Alfideh

Andrzej Orzecki

Some time ago I just discovered that you are under this nickname, I'm absolutely a big fan of your work since the beginning of my adventure with the keyshot. Great work!

nicordf

Awesome John!! Is every bean rendered or is it a backplate with some post processing mask?

Magnus Skogsfjord

You most certainly got it indeed. Always such immaculate quality of your work. Superb stuff!

keymanYYZ

Beautiful image! Can I ask how you used Substance Designer in your workflow?

Despot

Again, I had not realised that comments had been made - I am not receiving notifications from the forum ;) !!

Anyway, thanks very much for the comments guys, much appreciated :)

QuoteSome time ago I just discovered that you are under this nickname, I'm absolutely a big fan of your work since the beginning of my adventure with the keyshot. Great work!

Thanks :) I like your stuff too, in fact I think I'm following you on ArtStation

QuoteAwesome John!! Is every bean rendered or is it a backplate with some post processing mask?

Cheers Nico...The beans are displacement in ZBrush using RDT's free maps here: https://www.rd-textures.com/ - I then broke off a couple of beans to scatter around the spout area

QuoteCan I ask how you used Substance Designer in your workflow?

Thanks, I used SD for the damage/grunge maps on the pot itself (both plastic and metal)