Unexpected patterns on the render

Started by gulenozan, July 31, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gulenozan

Hello. Im working on a visualisation project and using Keyshot VR render for that. I have bunch of render layers. In a few of those Im having a problem like this. Its a commercial project and Im like in the end of the dead line. Please help guys. Thank you all.

DMerz III

I've seen this before. A couple things we've tried.

Up the anti-aliasing quality if you're using Advanced Render settings (I think we've used a setting of 3 and had some success).
Also, if your workflow allows for it, try using the max-time or max-samples settings instead of Advanced Control. We have found this eliminates the problem. (rendering algorithm is different)

hope this helps!

David Merz

gulenozan

Quote from: DMerz III on July 31, 2017, 12:54:55 PM
I've seen this before. A couple things we've tried.

Up the anti-aliasing quality if you're using Advanced Render settings (I think we've used a setting of 3 and had some success).
Also, if your workflow allows for it, try using the max-time or max-samples settings instead of Advanced Control. We have found this eliminates the problem. (rendering algorithm is different)

hope this helps!

David Merz

I have a standart render settings. I've finished like 12 cars with same settings. So it seems impossible to change anything about it. I will try increasing AA sample value. Hope it helps.

I also recognized that It happens between two render layers. Like layer name of the geometry in side is "010" and back side is "011". Im having this issue between two layers. I also use gray flat material to increase render time.

Im still waiting the suggestions. If I would able to find a solution, will post here as well.

guest84672

It is fixed in 7.

Use Max Samples as your render option to fix this in 6.

gulenozan

Quote from: thomasteger on July 31, 2017, 08:58:11 PM
It is fixed in 7.

Use Max Samples as your render option to fix this in 6.

I've fixed it by increasing AA Samples. Thank you all guys.