Previous topic - Next topic

crazer

Hi guys! :D hope you like it :)

Will Gibbons

I do! The squid/octopus is great!

Josh3D

crazer

crazer

Hi guys, me again! I try to improve my render skill...and i re-render this model so i post here and don't in a new post...it's correct, right?...Hope you like this more then the others renders becouse if you don't i think i make a mistake  :'(
(sorry for bad english, it's late down here XD)

Will Gibbons

Hi,

It's a nice image, but I think the first one you posted looked better, just because it looks like a nice silver material. It's got a believable shininess. This one appears a bit too matte I think.

crazer

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 04, 2017, 11:48:00 AM
Hi,

It's a nice image, but I think the first one you posted looked better, just because it looks like a nice silver material. It's got a believable shininess. This one appears a bit too matte I think.
Thank you for the advice my friends, i'll try to follow you're tips :D

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 04, 2017, 11:48:00 AM
Hi,

agree with you ,its too matte may be less roughness can help its seem more lovely

kiarash.tamizkar

may bee using a roughness map can help to your close shot look more realistic..but its nice render anyway and good job buddy ;)

crazer

Quote from: kiarash.tamizkar on December 05, 2017, 04:18:24 AM
may bee using a roughness map can help to your close shot look more realistic..but its nice render anyway and good job buddy ;)
thank you :) i'll try :)