considering buying Keyshot pro 7 [some questions]

Started by zooropa, September 04, 2017, 03:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zooropa

Hi. I am using my student KS 6 version on a laptop. This year I wanted to go for the pro version.
I am wondering what happens if I buy a new computer. At this moment I am working on a laptop and I would probably keep it, but work on a desktop too. Is it possible to use the same license ?

I am recently graduated so the investment is quite big. I wanted to know if there is any time of the year when is possible to get discounts. I can also see there are 'codes' to load into the web and get discounts. Are those codes given by KS to special users?

Thanks so much, I am starting to love this software.

Bruno

DriesV

Hi Bruno,

You can transfer your license between machines, by deactivating on one and reactivating on another machine. This will allow you to "share" the license between your machines, while having only one activated license at a time.
You can score the biggest discount around Black Friday. That is at the end of November. That's when we release discount codes that can indeed be loaded during checkout for a limited time only.

Dries

zooropa

Thanks so much! Do you know which percentage of discount is usually applied during BF ?

Thanks !!!

DriesV

Depends on how we're feeling. :)
It has been 20% in  the last couple of years.

Dries