Switching Labels on a Material During An Animation

Started by TurfTracer, September 14, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurfTracer

Is it possible to seamless switch from one label on a material to different label on the same material in an animation? I have tried adding the label as a video, but after I render I end up with a world of new problems (the labels flicker, move for some weird reason...all sorts of weird unexplainable things). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

INNEO_MWo

Did you ever tried a colour fade in the opacity channel?
How quick does the switch should be?
Which KeyShot Version do you use?

Perhaps you can post your example?!

Cheers
Marco

TurfTracer

I have not tried a color fade in the opacity channel, but I will attempt that next!

The entire animation is only 6.5 seconds long...the first label is up for 3.5 seconds, then would (ideally) instantly switches to a second label for 1.2 seconds, and finally (again, ideally instantly) switch to the third label for 1.8 seconds.

I am using KeyShot Version 7.0.456

Unfortunately, at this time I am unable to post an example because it is of a product that has yet to launch.

Thanks Marco!

INNEO_MWo

Niko Planke

@TrufTracer,

You can send a Mail to support@luxion.com, we can then set you up with a pre-release version that Includes fixes which might impact the outcome of you first attempt.

TurfTracer

TurfTracer

support@luxion.com was able to help me resolve the issue within 24 hours...WOW! Seriously impressed with their level of customer support. Thanks again and keep up the great work!

mattjgerard

Can you post an example of your solution so it will be searchable in the forum?