Cloth Deformation

Started by Will Gibbons, September 18, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Gibbons

I've been having fun with some animation tools and will be creating more of them soon I hope. I'll share my animations here.

I've had fun with simulations lately. This cloth sim was made using blender, then exported as Alembic (.ABC) file, imported into KeyShot7 and I applied a cloudy plastic material on the cloth. Very simple workflow that I'm looking forward to taking advantage of. Having the deformation available in the KeyShot animation timeline is super nice.

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/RTcU1hXKngs"

fario

Hello,

good work!

I would like a tutorial for working with Blender.

Antoine

Will Gibbons

Thanks! Look no further than Blender Guru (Andrew Price) on YouTube. He's created tons of high quality Blender content.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Ah I have to engage in such stuff soon.. Been postponing it for too long! Looks great, Will! Fascinating with soft body animations coming from engineering software.

NM-92

Quote from: Will Gibbons on September 19, 2017, 07:00:07 AM
Thanks! Look no further than Blender Guru (Andrew Price) on YouTube. He's created tons of high quality Blender content.

Ha. I remember when i made my arcade scene. Had to do sth very similar to this. It's amazing how much fun you can have with this. Looks really nice !

Will Gibbons

Quote from: NM-92 on October 03, 2017, 07:46:46 AM
Quote from: Will Gibbons on September 19, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

Ha. I remember when i made my arcade scene. Had to do sth very similar to this. It's amazing how much fun you can have with this. Looks really nice !

Yeah, I remember that rendering! Definitely. :)