Forum work-around questions.

Started by zooropa, September 28, 2017, 04:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zooropa

Hi. I am a new 'active' in KS and using a lot the forum. Also asking a lot. I usually use Rhino, Adobe and Modo officials forum too.
I was wondering some things:

1. Is it possible to put titles to my attachments (images) in order to indicate what I want to tell with that image.
Is it possible to locate the attachments not at then end of the topic and just intercalate it with different paragraphs. Sometimes I want to write a long topic, touching different aspects of a project and refer to different attachments.

2. If I want to direct my replies to someone in particular. Do I have any other option than 'quoting' this person. In Rhino forum, for example adding an @ and then the nickname will 'notify' the user which I typed. I find this particularly faster and more intuitive.

3. There are some forums (also Rhino) where the title of the topic will 'throw' other similar posts where the question was already answered. It is kind of a predictable AI (not sure the right way to describe it).

I want to clarify this is not a 'complain' at all. I am super satisfied with KS community. It is more a question just to discover new ways of using the forum. It is possible this 'options' are available here and I unknown them. In case there are not options in KS forum,  is just a contribution to add a more dynamic use.

Kind regards!