KeyShot 2017 Render Competition Guidelines

Started by Josh3D, September 26, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esben Oxholm

Josh3D

Haha! That would be the 22nd. Thanks, Esben. Updated!

Benny L

Would it be alright to use third party textures? or all materials and textures have to be restricted to Keyshot 7's library?

Josh3D

Third party textures are fine to use. Would like to see some use of the materials along with them though.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Can i use a square ratio for rendering output?!
Such as 1920x1920 or 1080x1080 ??!

Josh3D

Hyncharas

I haven't been able to figure out how to render at a standard resolution; the values shift depending on the size of your interface, instead of being manually unlocked for both height and length.

Glen_Powis

Hi, I have been trying to upload my submission multiple times and once it loads to 100% it goes back to a empty new topic screen. Any Help?

Thanks
GP
]

Josh3D

@Hyncharas - you can set the real-time resolution on the Project Window, Image tab. When you go to Render, the Sill Image resolution will match the aspect ratio you've set in the Image tab. If you change W or H here, the other will update. You can also choose a preset.

@ Glen_Powis - How big is the file you're uploading. There is a 50MB limit. If you're uploading multiple, you may want to try one at a time. If you're still having trouble, just email them to web@luxion.com.

Thank you.

Hyncharas

Thanks, Josh.  Though I didn't have time to adjust it to a standard resolution last night, that information will be invaluable once I (eventually) purchase Keyshot - assuming I haven't won it in this contest, of course.