Wave Headphones - Animation

Started by juhairbasheer, October 21, 2017, 01:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juhairbasheer

Hi guys,

This is my last entry. I used the last model headphones which I post a week ago. I rendered an animation such that to bring VIDEO MAP technique. I am using the KeyShot software for past 4 months. The latest updates is very useful especially in applying material texture, label and so on.

In this concept the camera is orbit around the headphones which is laying on a wooden table. Besides that a laptop which is playing a animation of the model on the screen. To bring realistic look of LED screen of laptop, I added opacity to show as small pixels. I using table lamp at light source for whole scene. The material chosen for headphones is already mentioned in last entry. The entire whole is created in Solidworks. I post process the animation in after effects to bring camera WIGGLE effect.

Please give me the feedback about my work so that I can rectify my mistakes.

Thank you KeyShot for this platform to bring our skills outside world. I have viewed all entry in this contest and learned many techniques.

ALL THE BEST for all the participates.

Josh3D

Ha! Great idea. KeyShot animation of an animation in KeyShot. Very clever Juhair!

Esben Oxholm

Ha, that is really cool!
Nice camera motion.

If anything, a little hint of DoF would help sell the shot in my eyes, but great job nonetheless :)