seungshik

"BlackBerry Pearl" from RIM
Currently being used and so like it.

Modeling : Rhino3d Nurbs modeling
Rendering : KeyShot

Thank you Keyshot!

SOLCG Design Studio

feher

Looks good. One thing I would look into is that your backgrounds don't have the same light intensity as your phone. So it's making your phone float on the background.  Your ground shadow would be much darker too and a tad sharper with the type of light your using.
Just something to think about.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

seungshik

Thank you very much for your advice. I will study more about it!  :)

Quote from: feher on May 26, 2011, 10:26:01 AM
Looks good. One thing I would look into is that your backgrounds don't have the same light intensity as your phone. So it's making your phone float on the background.  Your ground shadow would be much darker too and a tad sharper with the type of light your using.
Just something to think about.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Andyshaw

Great shots,
Can I ask where your backplates are from, or where can I find similar?

Cheers,
Andy

justindustrial

Great model and materials, but you can get a slightly more realistic look by turning up your perspective slider in the camera tab. If you're familiar with photography you'll know that you need to use a wide angle lens to shoot large things, and a zoom lens to shoot small things. What you're doing here is shooting a small thing with a wide-angle lens, which makes it seem enormous. For anything smaller than my hand, I use a perspective setting of 85. Anything between the size of a hand a child I use 50, and anything bigger than a child I'll use 35.

Cheers