Eleiko - What's in your bar?

Started by Esben Oxholm, November 29, 2017, 01:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esben Oxholm

https://youtu.be/se2CJ3B4kVY

Animation created for Eleiko to showcase all the internal parts of their bars and to create awareness of their silent platforms.
Eleiko provided me with a KeyShot file containing all the models and basic materials. From there I did a bunch of grouping, animation, material detailing and lighting.

The animation is one coherent timeline, switching between a full view and close-up camera.

Dust, text and basic adjustments added with After Effects.

Eleiko created the sound for the animation based on an early draft of the animation and from there I carefully synced the movements of the parts to the sounds.

Cheers,

DriesV

For a second I thought this was an extended double-bladed lightsaber...

Really nice job, Esben!
The reassembly sequence of the bar end is genius.

Dries

Will Gibbons

Great stuff! Love the process shots. I've yet to get much into After Effects... really want to though.

Arian Shamil

Wow....Esben....Another masterpiece from you...
I really like it!
Great job

TGS808

Insane levels of greatness! Would't expect anything less.

feher

Great work !
Wouldn't expect anything less from you.
It's a keeper.
Tim

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: DriesV on November 29, 2017, 02:09:39 AM
For a second I thought this was an extended double-bladed lightsaber...

Really nice job, Esben!
The reassembly sequence of the bar end is genius.

Ha, that would have been a fun one!
Thanks!

Quote from: Will Gibbons on November 29, 2017, 08:58:20 AM
Great stuff! Love the process shots. I've yet to get much into After Effects... really want to though.
Thanks, Will!

Quote from: Arian Shamil on December 09, 2017, 04:15:49 AM
Wow....Esben....Another masterpiece from you...
I really like it!
Great job
Thanks, Arian!

Quote from: TGS808 on December 10, 2017, 05:56:51 PM
Insane levels of greatness! Would't expect anything less.
Thanks!

Quote from: feher on December 11, 2017, 05:36:26 AM
Great work !
Wouldn't expect anything less from you.
It's a keeper.
Tim
Thanks a bunch, Tim!

TGS808

And.... we each get a personalized thank you rather than a blanket statement for all. Talent, style and class. Esben, you are a giant among men!  :D

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: TGS808 on December 11, 2017, 08:33:04 AM
And.... we each get a personalized thank you rather than a blanket statement for all. Talent, style and class. Esben, you are a giant among men!  :D
Lol, thanks. I can say that it's far from every time I take the time to do it personally though. I'm often guilty of a 'thank you all!'. No giant here. Just a regular person :)

TGS808

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 11, 2017, 01:05:20 PM
Lol, thanks. I can say that it's far from every time I take the time to do it personally though. I'm often guilty of a 'thank you all!'. No giant here. Just a regular person :)

Wouldn't expect a personalized thank you every time. Just having some fun. ;) You are however, a giant among us KeyShooters! I know I'm not the only one feels that way.  ;D

Öner

you are a great keyshoter. by the way,  does the smoke effect have a name in AE?

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: TGS808 on December 11, 2017, 01:58:53 PM
Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 11, 2017, 01:05:20 PM
Wouldn't expect a personalized thank you every time. Just having some fun. ;) You are however, a giant among us KeyShooters! I know I'm not the only one feels that way.  ;D

Quote from: Öner on December 11, 2017, 11:22:12 PM
you are a great keyshoter. by the way,  does the smoke effect have a name in AE?

Thank you! The smoke/dust is two pieces of stock footage from https://www.videocopilot.net/products/action2/ - that has been masked and layered on top of the animation.

zooropa

Esben amazing, great. Love the dust...is that AE ? I can not believe I have the Adobe membership and never even try to use it...

Are you planning any tutorial combining KS  + AE ? ? ? ? ??

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: zooropa on December 12, 2017, 01:19:28 AM
Esben amazing, great. Love the dust...is that AE ? I can not believe I have the Adobe membership and never even try to use it...
Are you planning any tutorial combining KS  + AE ? ? ? ? ??

Thanks! The smoke/dust is two pieces of stock footage from https://www.videocopilot.net/products/action2/ - that has been masked and layered on top of the animation using AE.

Yup, actually that is the exact topic for the next course I want to do. Haven't planned much yet, though.
If you have any specific wishes for that course, please let me know :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

So, so nice! As others has already firmly pointed out; Nothing less to be expected! Pure class, both visually and audibly!